Summer holiday in the Hotel Alpina in Serfaus:
Unique attractions, action and relaxation as far as the eye can see.
The holiday region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis with the three old and historically interesting villages is situated on a sunny plain, which has extensive climatic, geographical and picturesque benefits at 1,200 – 1,400 metres above sea level over the Tyrolean Inn valley. Not only this extra special location but also the entire holiday offering is unique. It may actually be the most diverse and highest quality in all of Tyrol!
The holiday region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is actually doubly blessed with its location. With 2,000 hours a year, there is nowhere in all of the Tyrol that has more sunshine which is also so intense. At a height of 1,400 metres the people of Serfaus and the guests in the Hotel Alpina have the light “champagne fragrance” in their nose every day. The fresh, stimulating and of course clean mountain air is the basis for your healthy, relaxing summer holiday in the Hotel Alpina in Serfaus.
The fact that Serfaus is the sunniest village in the Tyrol, is at a healthy altitude and also has no through traffic means that there is the best possible air and water quality. And with Europe’s only village underground and the ensuing traffic calming zone within the village – that all helps to provide a summer holiday in Serfaus a quality guarantee, as well as the fact that Serfaus has one of the best offerings for families in the Alps and all mountain sports for a diverse holiday programme. Over 500 kilometres of footpaths and touring tracks, botanical walks, theme walks and mountain sports programmes are available for the guests of the Hotel Alpina in Serfaus. Furthermore there are almost 40 bike trails at all difficulty levels, a professional Nordic walking programme, the widest range of kids and family offerings in Tyrol (Serfaus is still the exemplary family nest of Austria!), the Fisser Flieger (pure adrenaline!), the Skyswing (the giant swing in the Alps), the Fisser Flitzer (one of the longest summer sledge runs in the Alps), fun parks, climbing tower, horse riding, swimming (in the Serfaus open air swimming pool or in one of the romantic natural bathing lakes), paragliding, rafting (through the Tösen Gorge – highly recommended!), canyoning, tennis and much more...
You will see: a summer holiday in the Hotel Alpina in Serfaus offers you everything that you could wish for a summertime dream. Hundreds of wonderful memories every day. Every hour is a colourful piece in the mosaic of the loveliest summer experiences. And of course: Health and vitality. Regeneration and sustained relaxation!
Summer holiday in Serfaus: The summer offer in the Hotel Alpina at a glance:
- One of the largest and loveliest Alpine walking areas of Austria with 500 kilometres of marked footpaths and a comprehensive walking programme
- Almost 40 mountain bike routes of all difficulty levels including the first Scott-Testride-Center of the Alps, Bike & Hike, Bike-Guiding and mountain bikes free of charge in the Hotel Alpina. A total of 200 kilometres of bike trails!
- A fantastic Nordic-Walking programme with 121 kilometres of excellent enjoyment
- The best and most highly accredited summer offering for family holidays in all of Austria!
- The Serfaus Super Summer Card with the most comprehensive range of summer offers free of charge (for example the use of all summer cable cars in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis free of charge!)
- Fun park in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis with Fisser Flieger, Fisser Flitzer, Skyswing, climbing walls, inline skating rink and everything else you can imagine!
- The water experience park "Murmliwasser" on Komperdell
- A mountain sport offering beyond compare!
- Romantic bathing lakes in Überwasser and in Ried
- Open air swimming pool in Serfaus
- Riding stables near to the Hotel Alpina
- Paragliding, rafting, canyoning,
- Interactive Murmlitrail
- Tennis courts
- Attractive day trip options (customs area Samnaun, the Engadin (Bernina Express), Vinschgau (perhaps a ride with the Vinschg Railway to Meran, as well as Glurns, Chur Castle ...), the castles of the Tyrolean Oberland and lots more!
Quick links for your summer holiday in the Hotel Alpina in Serfaus /Tyrol: