Dorfbahn in Serfaus
Alpina directly at the Dorfbahn
Since winter 2017 the village railway station "Kirche" only 50 m away from the hotel Alpina. Take advantage of the great location!
Alpina Apartements & more
We are opening a new chapter!
In spite of the many ups and downs that this time holds in store for us, we are building a new capital with anticipation, willpower, positive energy, enthusiasm and vision. The Alpina is being expanded.
A safe winter holiday
Our adapted cancellation policy
On 3 December 2020, the gates to the winter paradise of Serfaus will open. We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel and pay special attention to the safety and health of our guests & employees.
HOLIDAY PLEASURE FROM THE SUNNY BALCONY OF TYROL
At the heart of Serfaus. With views of the ski meadow… The Alpina is particularly well situated!
WELCOME TO THE FIRST 4-STAR B&B HOTEL AND APART HOTEL IN SERFAUS.
A good hotel is always based in a special location; it is integrated into the landscape and stands out from all the other interchangeable hotels. It is a platform for life, well-being and regeneration. The Hotel Alpina in Serfaus has even more special attributes too. It is based in an unobtrusive holiday resort with plenty of quality ideas and inspiration to create new things. The Alpina is a temporary home where a high level of care and hospitality make every day of your holiday something special. In addition to its facilities, offers, friendly manner and personal level of care, the Alpina also impresses with its exceptional location away from the chaos of everyday life yet close to the centre of Serfaus, just a few steps from the village underground station.
- The friendly 4-star Hotel Garni offers top class facilities in a green setting, just 300m from Serfaus village centre.
- 10 comfortable holiday apartments in Serfaus for 3 to 5 people meeting the highest of standards. Full range of facilities with large balconies/ terraces and unrivalled panoramic views.
- 7 spacious double rooms offering every conceivable comfort.
- A delicious breakfast buffet with healthy and tasty treats.
- Bathing area with a log cabin sauna, steam bath, infra-red cabin, relaxation room etc.
- Wireless LAN, kids game room & kids game Court (summer)
- Stylish rooms with a large buffet area, classic lounge with table for regular guests, lounging zone… for breakfasting, socialising in the evening and much more!
- Honesty bar with hot and cold drinks served around the clock.
- Bike cellar and hotel’s own mountain bikes.
- Ski and boots room
- Ski passes or SuperSommerCard available at the reception
ENJOYABLE LIVING, SLEEPING, RELAXING
You can look forward to:
Warmth. The warmth of the colours. Furniture. The warmth of the fireplace. Light. The warmth of orange and vermillion, the comfort of sunshine yellow and mango and cosy spruce woods. The large and open living areas form the centre of the hotel. Guests come here to chat, laugh, play and enjoy themselves. There is also a stylish breakfast room where fresh pastries, rich coffee, quality hams, fruit, muesli and fried eggs are served every morning. The well-stocked Honesty Bar, a classic lounge with a large regulars’ table and cosy corners – a lounge where you can laugh and enjoy yourself. Well-being facilities await on the next floor down. Well-tended greenery, sunny terraces and lively squares surround the hotel in addition to a beautiful inner courtyard with table tennis and various games in summer.
A warm welcome to the Alpina.
The 4-star B&B Hotel Alpina in Serfaus is managed by its owners in person who apply a committed approach with great attention to detail, supported by employees who regard looking after guests more as of a calling than a job. Our offers are based on a special friendly approach and individual customer care. We provide our very best every day to ensure our guests are happy and not just satisfied.
So: Hello and welcome!
The Purtscher family
First, there is always something new at the Alpina (sometimes a great value last minute offer for a winter holiday in Serfaus) and second, we particularly value guests who have an opinion and recommend or mention us online. For the latest news, subscribe to our newsletter – simply enter your name and email address and send (non-binding). And to rate us online, you can find the links to Facebook etc. here.
Register here to receive the latest offers and information.